Ask HPD: Bailing someone out of jail

Generic Story Image

Q. How do I bail someone out?

A. First, call the Central Receiving Division at 723-3284 to make sure the arrestee is still in custody at the Alapai main station. Then find out their bail amount. Make sure you come with the exact amount in cash. No checks or credit cards will be accepted, and no change will be given.

When you come to the station, head to the Adult Bail out door, located on Hotel Street. You will also be asked to sign a form before the arrestee can be released.
If the arrestee you are bailing out is not at the Alapai station, you can call our other substations. Their numbers are listed on our website.

Don’t forget to email us:

Or visit our web site and social media pages:
Visit our website
Send us a message on Facebook
Send us a message on Twitter
Check out our video on YouTube
Message us on Google+

Ask HPD will also air on KHON2 News morning show, Wake Up 2Day.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>